Sunday 24 May 2009

wonderful sunday.bird chirping here and there.blue sky.warm weather.
it should be a nice sunday.but i am not in the mood.thinking of the semester exam.
i never feel so stress even my SPM.my biology sucks.i have no idea on the latest chapter.
screw you immune system.i feel like dont know everythings.i start to scare of everythings.
i have no technique on answering question.i scare of this and that.when i feel stress,i feel like want to give up and went back to form six.it is tough too,but my family is there.a part of me want to study hard and dont give up.bad thought always lose,included this time.everyone around me are such a genius.they know everythings.i am so tiny.i know i am being emo.just bear me.after the
exam i wil not be like this.i just need to express myself and let go all my stress.

rainbow came after the storm

Heng Chin Shian,you are a tough girl!!!

copyright reserve...^^~~

No comments: