Saturday 16 May 2009

whatever

time and tide wait for no man!
is true!!!!
20++ days before semester exam!!!!
biology,chemistry,thinking skill and mathematics drive me insane
start to aware how fast time past!!
but i still laugh in front of my computer and tv which sound like someone starting engine
well,can you imagine it?
still can nap even though the weather is hot enough to break the 'bond' that will let me melt
what the hell am i doing!!!!
to be a good student***eyes wink***
i should study 24 hours!!!!***shout in heart***
i will be orang gila if i do so...
anyway i really need to manage my time proper and hide my laptop in somewhere i dont know
do you think this is a good idea???
shopping is strictly inhibited!!!!
revision is soooo WONDERFUL!!!(what the hell)


copyright reserve...^^~~

No comments: