Sunday 10 May 2009

mama

well, this is my second post today,
due to mother's day,
and i think there is somethings happen yesterday and i need to write it down
so that i will not forget it,
actually is nothings big...

016422****
i phoned my mum
***i'll straight to the point***
me:' i'm going back next next weekend'
mum:'why?how many days?'
me:'just a normal weekend,as i feel so tired recently'
mum:'how about the transport?'
me:'by bus...but zijing had been robbed when he is in pudu(the bus station)'
mum:'then,how?is impossible that i let you back by plane,100++bucks'
me:'erm....."
mum:'you will feel more tired if u come back or u just go to aunty leepeng house..'
me:'ok,fine! i dont want to go back already'
mum:'let me ask my godmother,maybe she will come back to alor star too..'
me:' i don't want to go back already'
dut dut dut....
i close the phone...

my eyes were full with tears,accusing that mum never want me to be home..

but maybe mum was right,going back really take a lot of time...
well,i'm okay now....
i phoned my sister again,asking her somethings about her friends

016422****

blah blah blah
chyi:'mummy say she will fetch you home'
me:'i said i dont want to go home lah...i want to study....
chyi:'i am going to exam,u should come back,my add math suckss'
me:'i dont want to go back..mummy need to work lah...dont have to fetch me home'
chyi:'she say she want to shopping there and daddy want you home'
me:'is a waste of money and time..'
chyi:'dont want to comeback?'
me:'yes'
chyi:'mummy gonna scold you already,hahahahhaa'
blah blah blah

the words touch my heart,

i meant so important to them

for them,i am the little girl that never grow up,

that they love most.



both of you are the important one.


i appreciate what both of you do for me.



HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY






copyright reserve...^^~~

No comments: