Wednesday 3 June 2009

emo-ing

messy table with tons of books
cambridge 'so called' a-level biology text book

feel tired recently.always study until morning,and doze off in the class.

anyways solution for this?

coffee is totally not working for me,only followed by gastric and headache

but still not that serious as compare to vvc.

she is my studymate,with she beside me,i really feel stressful and really wake up and study.

i dont dare to sleep and feel lazy when she is beside me.

will someone in my hometown laugh at me if i get a bad result for my semester exam?

i totally have no idea.i know there will be a he or she.

even one of my friend said that she is confused about the purpose i came here,study or travel.

actually i feel a bit upset for this.

how hard i prove to everyone that i can get a good result since my secondary school

and maintain my result,

but is there anyone who know about it.

crying in the middle of the night.

confuse of everything and purposes.






*i really dont know what am i writing


copyright reserve...^^~~

No comments: