Saturday 14 March 2009

12.03.2009

12th of march-
the days that i most nervous...
as i dream that i get 2As...
it was the day i get my SPM result...
GOSH!!!i was so nervous that i wake up so early in the morning and cant sleep back...
but i didn't have insomnia.....haha
the first class of that day is biology and almost 90% of the student did not attend
Mr Peter just discuss the answer for the membrane tutorial...
but my mind was not at there that time
i was so nervous that i always look at my watch
waiting someone to sms or call me...
actually we can take our result at 10am
but dunno what the h*** my ex-PK1 is doing...
i get my result at almost 12pm....
before i know my result i keep calling my ex-biology teacher...
is like if you didn't get your result yourself,
it was damn nervous compare to if you took it yourself
when i know i get 10As and 2b...
i was over the moon...
but after a while when i calm down...
i was not really thrilled with excitement...
i just get 5A1 and 5A2.....
and i get A2 for my biology,
which is not i expected....
i aim to get A1 for all my science subject...
but i dont get it...
i was so disappointed....
i think i can get better gred which is A1....
anyway what i didn't expect is that i get A1 for my sejarah and 1119(GCE O-LEVEL english)..

this have become past tense of my life....
i need to work hard for my a-level...
which is one of the future of my life...


copyright reserve...^^~~

No comments: